Surrounded on all sides by lush green countryside in Co.Meath close to Drogheda Co Louth, Duleek , Bellewstown, Bettystown, Laytown and Julianstown yet less than an hours drive from Dublin city Center Yoga Boann provides an accessible space for a variety of classes and workshops.
"Boann a nature Goddess of the river boyne, a goddess who nourished the earth and could personify a spring or a river as a life- source."
- take road to Duleek
- before Duleek Graveyard turn left, signed "Julianstown"
- Yoga Boann is located appx 1.5 miles along main road. 6th house on left after sage and stone.
- take Exit 7 from M1 (Signed Julianstown/Drogheda South)
- follow to Julianstown
- turn left at sign for Navan/Duleek
- continue for appx 5km
- after passing "left turn" for Bellewstown /clonalvy (this turn is a Stone Bridge,do not take this turn stay on main road. Yoga Boann is located 3rd house on the right